Communication and Social Media
time commitment : 20 to 30 hours/year
- Attend in person Board meetings approximately 1 hour/month (November, March, April, May, September and October (AGM).
- Zoom Board meetings – January, February, June and July.
- This role is to assist in providing the tools to foster communication between gardening members.
- To include:
- Login privileges email accounts and website
- make changes as required to website
- to send out notices of information to registered gardeners about upcoming CC and other community garden events.
- Manage our social media presence – post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Take pictures of the gardens throughout the year and use on our social media
- Act as a representative for Community Crop with the pub