time commitment : 25 to 30 hours/year
- Attend in person Board meetings approximately 1 hour/month (November, March, April, May, September and October [AGM] ).
- Zoom Board meetings – January, February, June and July.
- No Board meetings in August and December.
- Email Board of monthly meeting date and sending out prepared agendas to Board members. Steering Board meetings.
- Prepare yearly report for AGM in October and present to Board and those in attendence at annual AGM.
- Make sure all the legal requirements are maintained:
- society filing
- mail box rental
- website domain
- Financial reports from treasurer, help with budgeting.
- Meeting minutes and agendas archived from secretary.
- Land use agreements - AH and CB
- Oversee committees which deal with: grants, fund-raising, new projects etc.
- Represent Community Crop to various groups and the community (as needed)